The Ryman Hospitality Properties Foundation manages giving at the corporate level and focuses on making a difference in communities that are directly impacted by our assets.
The Ryman Hospitality Properties Foundation has developed guidelines to help us evaluate the thousands of requests we receive each year.
ARTS: Arts and cultural education programs that directly impact the community and elevate awareness in preservation of our history.
EDUCATION: Primary, secondary, undergraduate and post-graduate institutions with special interest in schools located near our holdings.
YOUTH: Enrichment programs with an emphasis on providing opportunities to disadvantaged children in the local area.
Organizations requesting funds must be tax exempt under section 501(c)3 of the IRS tax code and aligned with one of our focus areas.
Organizations receiving contributions must be in compliance with the Federal Equal Employment Opportunities laws and all other federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Any organization that is not tax-exempt under section 501(c)3 of the IRS tax code
- Individuals, trust or endowments
- International/foreign institutes
- Political, lobbying, veteran or labor programs
- Religious, civic, social or fraternal organizations
Proposals are reviewed on a monthly basis. We generally do not accept multi-year commitments. Organizations will be notified of the Committee’s decision within 30 days of receipt.
The proposal should include the following:
- Organization name, address, telephone number and name of the contact to which all correspondence should be addressed
- Purpose and amount of contribution request
- Description of the organization’s objective
- Organization’s tax-exemption letter including the tax identification number
- Listing of Board of Directors
- Goal of intended use and who will benefit
If your organization meets the eligibility requirements above, please send a proposal to:
Ryman Hospitality Properties Foundation
Attn: Shannon Sullivan
One Gaylord Drive
Nashville, Tennessee 37214